Online Dating for Health and Fitness Lifestyle | healthdate.com™
Healthdate.com™ is based in the United States of America. By registering or subscribing to the services at Healthdate.com™, you agree that any personal information you provide us with or is collected by use as detailed below is transferred to and processed by us in the United States.
Healthdate.com™ reserves the right to change our Policy at any time and without notice, thus, be sure to check this Policy regularly to understand how we use your information.
Information We Collect from Members
1. Information Provided by the Members: You agree that when you register or subscribe to any of our services at the Site, various information, including your name, birth date, email address, password, phone number, mobile phone number, billing information, credit card information and other contact, or demographic information about you may be collected, by your own disclosure to the Site. You also agree that Healthdate.com™ may collect other profile data such as your gender, age, health problems, background, geographical location and physical characteristics and any content or other communications you provide in connection with your use of the Site. Please note that we may collect information from other sources and combine such information with the information you provide through our services at the Site.
2. Information Automatically Collected: You agree that when you access our services at the Site, our servers automatically record some information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site, www.Healthdate.com, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Site, www.Healthdate.com, date, and time stamp and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. Furthermore, if you access our services through a mobile device, we may receive or collect your phone number, mobile device ID (often referred to as UDID), mobile carrier, information about WiFi access points, location information about your longitude and latitude, and device manufacturer. When you access our services through a mobile device, we may also collect information about your usage and activity on our services at the Site. Healthdate.com™ and its service providers acting on our behalf, such as Google Analytics, may use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer our services, to gather demographic information about our users and to deliver you more personalized services.
4. Third Party Advertisers: You agree that any advertisers and advertising networks, including third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms, that serve ads or provide offers to our users, through Healthdate.com™, may also use their own cookies and other tracking technologies. The tracking technologies are governed by the privacy policies of the entities placing the ads, and such tracking technologies are not subject to this Policy by Healthdate.com™. Please note that we do not control these advertisers or advertising networks or any other third parties whose websites may be linked from our services or their practices.
Use of Personal Information We Collect from Members
1. Purpose for Using Information Provided by its Members: Healthdate.com™ uses the personal information collected from its members for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to the members in connection with our services at the Site. Healthdate.com™ may use information provided by its members in the way listed below:
a. To operate, provide, maintain, develop, deliver, protect and improve our services, products, applications, content and advertising and develop new products and services;
b. To maintain and administer your account with the Site;
c. To maintain and display your profile on the Site;
d. To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
e. To detect and prevent abusive, fraudulent, malicious or potentially illegal activities, and to protect the rights, safety or proprietary rights of the Site and its members;
f. To enforce our Terms and Condition Agreement;
g. To keep you posted on our latest product or service announcements, software updates, security alerts and any technical notices;
h. To communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events and other news about products and services offered by Healthdate.com™ and our selected partners;
i. To provide you with confirmation of purchases, payments, notice of administrative messages for any changes to our terms, conditions, or policies;
j. To administer any contests or promotions;
k. To perform other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
l. To link or combine information about you with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
2. Sharing Personal Information with Friends and Other Members of the Site: To ensure you get to meet as many people as possible on the Site, other members get to see your user name and any information you post on your profile, including photos if you select it to be seen by others. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want other members of the Site to know about you.
3. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties: Healthdate.com™ discloses aggregated non-personal information only for marketing and promotional purposes and does not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
a. Aggregated information that includes your personal information, but which does not identify you directly, together with other information including log data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services;
b. With your consent, subject to the separate privacy policies of the third parties;
c. To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process, or other government request;
d. To enforce our Terms and Conditions Agreement, including the investigation of potential violations thereof;
e. To investigate and defend Healthdate.com™ against any third party claims or allegations;
f. To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Site, its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
g. To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
h. In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy; and
i. With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us.
1. Healthdate.com™ has implemented reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect and prevent the loss, misuses, and alteration of the information under our control, including your personal information. Healthdate.com™ uses reasonable security measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information such as secured servers using firewalls. Our technical experts at Healthdate.com™ work hard to ensure your secure use of the Site.
2. While Healthdate.com™ takes reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our website, member database and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Therefore, Healthdate.com™ highly recommends you to take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe and to log out of your account after use.
3. You agree that under no circumstances, will Healthdate.com™ guarantee the security of your personal data while it is being transmitted to Healthdate.com™ and any transmission is at your own risk.
4. You agree that you may not disclose your password to any third parties or share it with any third parties. If you lose your password or give it out, your personal information may be compromised. If that happens, you agree that you report it to Healthdate.com™. You agree that Healthdate.com™ cannot be held responsible for your failure to keep your password secure and failure to do so may violate our Terms and Conditions of Agreement.
1. Communications from Healthdate.com™: You have a right to opt out of receiving promotional messages from Healthdate.com™, such as emails, text messages and telephone calls. You agree that you may still receive non-promotional messages about your account or our ongoing business relations, even if you opt out of our promotional communications.
2. Cookies: You have a right to remove or block most cookies using the settings in your Internet browser. However, our third party vendors may employ "Flash" cookies to help us detect fraudulent or abusive uses of the services at Healthdate.com™ and we or our third party advertisers may also use these cookies. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, it may impact your ability to use the services at the Site.
3. Change Your Information: You have a right to access and change your contact preferences and your information by logging into your account or by writing to us at email@example.com.
4. Deactivate or Delete Your Profile: If you want to stop using your account, it will be initially deactivated. Through your deactivation, no user will be able to search for you on the Site although they may still see your profile from directly cached links, but, it will not be deleted. You have a right to restore your account and your profile in its entirety within thirty (30) days of deactivating it, since Healthdate.com™ saves your profile information for thirty (30) days from deactivation. After the expiration of such thirty (30) days, your account is permanently deleted from the Site. We delete photographs from our servers within fourteen (14) days from the expiration of the deactivation period while other information is deleted by us through housekeeping on a periodic basis. Please note that even after you remove information from your profile or delete your account, copies of that information may still be viewable and/or accessed on the Internet to the extent such information has been previously shared with others, or copied or stored by other users or to the extent such information has been shared with search engines. Healthdate.com™ cannot control this, nor do we accept any liability for this.
5. DO EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
■ Log into your account settings and update your user account.
■ Contact us using the contact information provided.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
■ Follow instructions in the bottom of the email.
■ Contact us using the contact information provided.
6. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
I HAVE READ THIS POLICY AND HEREBY AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.